Friday, February 3, 2012

[gate25]

We are sitting here at LAX gate 25. I can't even believe I am here waiting to embark on this adventure with three other incredible people.
I'm feeling very nervous... As we walked up to the double doors my stomach lurched. I held it together through ticketing but the tears came streaming right after. I wasn't expecting to feel this way at all, I'm so good at emotion walls, I'm surprised my emotions were so public today.
So much has happened in the last few weeks, it's kind of a blur of feelings and happenings. But I want to express my gratitude for everyone that has encouraged me and blessed me deeply the last two weeks. I am astonished how much love people have poured into my heart!
And a shameless shutout to my family. And another to my incredible boyfriend, whose birthday is today I love you all and thank you deeply for your encouragement and support! And thank you to my wonderful coworkers for your thoughtfulness and send off!
Prayer requests!
-safety and provision for our flight and time abroad
-flexibility for our small group
-help with the language barrier
-for my team and I. That in living together we can support and encourage one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment